Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi world..

Carmen blogging...

Wow, so long I didn't blog. I guess it's not so 'in' to blog anymore. More people are facebooking and tweeting. Ya, even friendster's kinda outdated. But just to make sure my blog's not so dead. It's alive again.
Uni's starting in 2 and a half weeks time. Oh my. So fast. I kinda dread going back to uni. After a year in uni, I realise I dislike studying just like Alicia. I mean it's not like I hate it but I won't die studying. Can study but don't like. I guess it's because after 1 year in uni I haven't made really close friends. You know, friends that you go out a lot with, hang out with, talk a lot with etc. I haven't really got those kind of friends because of different factors. One, I stay in Penang so I go back every weekend. Two, I just don't make much effort to meet friends. Three, I just don't meet my CF friends, Jazz Band friends, friends from other majors etc. a lot because of our clashing schedules. Well, I think I'm going to try harder to hang out with my friends this coming semester. People said that uni friends are gonna be your friends for a long time, so I gotta try hard.


I went out with Steph on Wed after she just came back from Australia on Saturday. It's been so long since I met her. Great catching up with her. We went to watch the Hannah Montana movie and I love it. Hehe. It had fun songs and quite a good storyline. I'm quite a fan of Miley Cyrus. And GOSH, Lucas Till is so darn cute. SO SO CUTE.



Isn't he cute?

Till here for now. Hope to blog soon. Bye.

No comments: