Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Revolve around dinner.

Carmen blogging...
Hi people. Sorry have been really busy, actually no, just plain lazy to blog. Last week was study week and exams started in uni this week but my 1st of 3 papers is just next wednesday. So I have been at home, relaxing. So syiok...

Anyway wanna just blog a bit about what we did for my birthday last month. Just had a nice family dinner actually on the eve of my birthday. Went to eat buffet at the Revolving Restaurant at Bayview Hotel. The floor moves around in a circle so you have a different view from the window at different times. Really nice food. We all ate until we were very full. Just absolutely delicious food.

Angie enjoying her food...
Alicia couldn't tear away from her food to take a photo...
Just simply took this photo... The reflection is actually clearer than Angie herself...
Mommy and Angie...
Camwhore with Angie...
Haha... This Angie ahh... She looks like a monster, eh...
Daddy and Angie...
Now you see Caleb too...
Angie happily posing...
Dear mommy, me and Angie...
Alicia, daddy, Angie and Caleb... Caleb, why your face like that?
Me and Angie again...
And again...
And again...
Ah... Last one...

Then cut my birthday cake on my birthday itself.

Isn't that a very yummy cake... From secret recipe... I want to eat... Craving for it now...
I'm making a wish... A wish for a boyfriend... Haha... I didn't make a wish also la... No idea why my eyes are closed... I look like i'm really dreaming for something... Or somebody... Hehe...
And blow the candles...
The End
Just a little update...

No comments: