Saturday, June 20, 2009

Relaxing holiday

Carmen blogging...

Hey again. Just a short one today. Also just felt like blogging as much as I can. Want to keep on continuing blogging. As I didn't do anything much than resting a lot at home today, I will blog about something else.

Well, it's been almost a month since I came back from my holiday trip in Singapore. I was there for almost 3 weeks. A really good relaxing holiday, meeting all my friends, seeing Alicia etc. Here are some pics about what I did there.

First weekend I was there I joined the Young People Workers Retreat. It was quite good. A lot of emphasis was put on the fact that the children and the youths of our corps in the Salvation Army are important as well as the future of the Army. Yes, this is really true. So, those involve with children and youths do take heart that you are doing something fantastic, touching the lives of the young ones even sometimes it can be tough and tiring. I encourage you to keep going with God's strength in your ministry. I don't have pics from the retreat. Just this game we played.


Looks like they're really having fun...

Then that same weekend, I went for the Territorial Leaders Installation at Central Corps. So nice to be representing my Malaysian friends who could not go for this.
The installation...
William Booth Corps...
Us, Malaysian delegates from Penang, Ipoh and Melaka, ya and also Kuching, Sarawak...
I gotta end here. My laptop's battery is running low. I will continue it soon in another post. Bye then.

No comments: