Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alicia's leaving...

Carmen blogging...

Hello everybody.

I can't believe that Alicia's leaving Penang to go Singapore to find work. Just the thought of her leaving this Wednesday makes me sad. I don't know but I feel really sad now and I'm so gonna miss her. I won't be able to see her when I go back for the weekend or any other times for that matter because she won't be here in Penang. It's so funny because Alicia practically drives me up the wall. I get so irritated and annoyed by her a lot. I mean we fight a lot. Well, she is really great because she puts up with my temper when I get angry with her. We have a lot of differences but we talk to each other a lot about different stuff. Though there are still secrets that we don't share with each other, we are still there for each other. I hope she will be there for me when I need her.

I'm gonna miss talking to her about everything under the sun.
I'm gonna miss watching football with her.
I'm gonna miss jamming with her in church.
I'm gonna miss her at Youth Group.
I'm gonna miss her company.
I'm gonna miss sharing a room with her.

I'M JUST GONNA MISS ALICIA A LOT.

So everybody in Singapore please take good care of Alicia. Help her out. Make sure she gets a job in Singapore.

Bye Alicia. I will miss you a lot. Though I'm a little jealous you get to go Singapore and meet Didi, Zarrah, Yvonne, Priscilla, Aunty Meng, Uncle Marcus and other people.

Alicia, you will always be my sister and I wish you all the best. May God protect and bless you always.

XOXO

No comments: