Monday, August 25, 2008

Congress in Kuala Lumpur..

Carmen blogging...


I know Congress was so long ago but I just had to just post something about it. I had a great time there though a few of us was so busy doing so many stuff. I was so busy especially for the sessions on Saturday.

Fiona and me did a dramatised Bible reading for the Women's Fellowship in the morning. Then, we had to have quick lunch because there was a full rehearsal for the Celebration that night. After that, we had to quickly get ready to perform our dance for the Old Boys' and Girls' Reunion. Soon, we tried to practice for the Youth session that night. Didn't really practice because I was busy getting the instruments. So hectic doing it, that I made sure I learned from that mistake and next time would not repeat it. Then, had quick dinner so could get ready for Celebration night. After Celebration night, scramble some more to get ready for Youth night. I do wish that we were more prepared though. I learned from that mistake too. Finally it all finished, and the few of us who were involved got to rest.

I love being involved so much though it was hectic running here and there to get stuff done. It was the first time I was so 'hands on' in a Territorial Congress. It was really a pleasure to serve God.

Pics from the Celebration Dinner in Penang...



Congress in KL... A beautifully crafted image of William Booth... Made in Myanmar...
The band playing for the whole weekend...
Group shots...
Doing the skit...

Those who were in the skit...

Including the videographer...
The worship team...

Last but not least presenting our skit...

No comments: