Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More of me..

Carmen blogging...

Bonjour, everybody. I'm back again. So I will continue about my Singapore trip. Well, I hang out with my friends the most in Singapore. Priscilla, Amanda, Lynn, Zarrah, Sylvia, Hon Wah, Ben, Karina, Yvonne, Gopal, Fiona, Andrew and especially my dear sister, Alicia. I show you all the photos so can see some stuff I did with them.
This was one of the youth services I attended and I help play the keyboard. It was a lot of fun playing music with them and helping in the worship team. Also in the pic are Alicia, Karina, Celine and Zarry.Me and Prissy. I know it's bright but we looked like we have flawless skin. Pretty. And Prissy tied up my hair.
Just me...
Me and Prissy again. Now I have my hair down. Me, Alicia and Prissy taking friend, friends pictures...
Prissy being a bimbo. The huge, giant, white, bumble bee sunglasses and wearing the belt around the waist first then on her neck as an accessory.Camwhoring on the escalators. It makes a nice backdrop for taking pictures. Prissy why your face like that in the last picture?
Sweet shot of myself...Walking on orchard road...
Alicia's like the bodyguard here to Princess Prissy... No pictures, says Princess...
Prissy trying to be a bodyguard to Alicia but didn't work at all. Trying to cover Alicia's face but more like created a frame for Alicia's face. Lol.
Crazy Prissy...Waiting for the traffic light to turn green so we can cross the road...
Got some more. But not enough time now. C u all again. Ta ta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Only by Grace said...

Praise the Lord, all of your sooooooo beautiful and attractive now. Take care. I not sure you still remember me or not? I'm Swee Lang.