Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas play... Round 1...

Carmen blogging...

Hello everybody. Been so busy with Christmas stuff. I finally found some time to update our blog. The Matthew and Friends event at Uncle and Aunty Tan's was successful. We all ate and ate. Gosh, I'm so fat already. You know la, our culture here. Everything we do, must eat also. What more during the festive season. Well a few more days to stuffing ourselves with more food until Christmas. Then it's exercise time. Well, hope I can stick to exercising cause I'm terrible at dieting. Well here are the pictures of us all....

Delicious, yummy food... Drool... There's ham, turkey, roti jala, curry chicken, fried beehoon etc... Fusion food... Uncle Tan.. the host... (with the mike)... Welcome everybody... Dig in everybody... See Alex cutting the turkey... Nobody knows how to except him... Anyway, he's from the US so that's how he knows how to do it... "Hey there"... Fernando greets... He's cute but can be quite mischievous... (from left)Uncle Kim Aun, Aunty Helen, Aunty Jasinta and Uncle Francis... They rather talk than eat... Not me... I would rather eat first... So hungry...

Jihhan, Jack and Hong Wei enjoying their makan...
"Let me help you with that Jihhan"... "No thanks Jack"... Just kidding...

The cast getting ready to act...

Baby Jesus, no, no... I mean Jesslyn sleeping... So comfortable...

Chilling out after the play...

No comments: