Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello!

carmy bloggin..

My 1st post. Yippee! But I have nothing 2 blog about. Boo hoo. Did up our blog here nicely just now. Since it's nicely done up, I will be blogging more often. But for now, here r some random pics...

My trip 2 Melaka( my birthplace) Old church on da hill...
He's... I forgot what's his name... He's a saint.
Scenery of Melaka..

Cool tombstones at an old church...
Me at da old church...

Random pics...
Caleb sleeping...
Angie's muruku specs...
Transformers!!!

Angie n me....

My hand... Actually no... It's Angie's... It looks big...
Angie took dis pic of Fiona... So clever...
Caleb F1 driver...
Angie n A1 gp car team Malaysia.
My foot n Angie's (wearin cute pink Crocs shoe).
Sunset....
Caleb, pomelo head...
Caleb, me n Angie...
Angie fell asleep while playin computer...
Alicia n Angie...
Wannabe guitarist...
Another sunset... So orangy...

That's all 4 now... Blog soon...

No comments: